PUMPKIN SPICE OVERNIGHT OATS
Servings: 1 Bowl
Prep this recipe the night before, store it in the fridge, and enjoy 1-2 hours before strength training.
- 1 packet of Kodiak Cake Oatmeal Unleased Cinnamon
- ½ cup of water
- ¼ cup of pumpkin puree
- ½ tsp of vanilla extract
- 2 tsp of chia seeds
- 1/8 tsp of nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp of ginger
- Optional toppings: 1/8 cup of blackberries, 1/8 cup of dried cranberries, 2 dates chopped, or sprinkle of unsweetened shredded coconut
- Mix together water, pumpkin puree, and vanilla extract in a medium bowl.
- Stir the packet of oatmeal, chia seeds, and spices into the bowl.
- Pour everything into an airtight container, place in fridge for 4 hours or overnight, and enjoy!