Apple Cinnamon Instant Oatmeal
- 200 Calories
- 9g Protein
- 28g Carbs
- View Full Info
This Apple Cinnamon Instant Oatmeal recipe is sweet and savory with a hint of cinnamon to tie it all together. Apples and oatmeal have gone together since the pioneers first set out on the trail and continue to be a combination for anyone looking to start their morning off on the right foot. Every bowl boasts nine grams of protein and nutrition from 100% whole grain oats to help keep you full until lunch.
- 1 packet Kodiak Cakes Cinnamon Instant Oatmeal
- 1/3 cup hot water
- 1 small apple, diced
- 2 tablespoon slivered almonds
- 1 tablespoon pepitas
- Empty instant oatmeal packet into a medium bowl.
- Add 1/3 cup hot water or milk. Stir well, cover, and let stand for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir diced apples into the steeped oatmeal and top with almonds and pepitas.