Apricot Spaghetti Sauce
- 80 Calories
- 2g Protein
- 14g Carbs
- View Full Info
Okay, apricots and spaghetti sauce may seem like an unlikely pair, but hear us out. Just a touch of Kodiak Cakes Apricot Fruit Syrup adds more depth and complexity to this Italian sauce recipe that will make this dish the star of your next dinner party or gathering.
- One 24 oz. jar marinara sauce
- 1/3 cup Kodiak Cakes Apricot Syrup
- Empty the jar of marinara sauce into a medium saucepan.
- Stir in Kodiak Cakes Apricot Syrup. Cover and heat over a medium-high flame until hot.
- Serve with meatballs over whole grain spaghetti noodles.