Berry Berry Crisp
- 353 Calories
- 12g Protein
- 20g Total Fat
- 30g Carbs
Recipe provided by Recipe provided by Corina Nielsen
- 3/4 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup chopped strawberries
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons stevia or sweetener of choice
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons Kodiak Cakes Buttermilk and Chia Energy Cakes Flapjack and Waffle Mix
- 1/4 cup macadamia nuts
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- granola of your choice (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Coat two small ramekins with non-stick spray or butter.
- Add blueberries, strawberries, lemon juice, and sweetener to a small pot and cook under low heat for 3- minutes until blueberries begin to pop and sauce thickens a bit. Turn off heat and set aside.
- Add butter, Kodiak Cakes, macadamia nuts, and syrup to a small food processor. Pulse until thick crumble forms.
- Divide and pour berry mixture into ramekins.
- Divide and add crumble topping.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until the tops are golden brown and berry mixture is bubbling.
- Add granola if desired for an extra crunch.