Berry Berry Crisp
- 353 Calories
- 12g Protein
- 20g Total Fat
- 30g Carbs
This easy-to-make berry crisp recipe serves two and takes less than 30 minutes to make. Made with Kodiak Cakes Buttermilk and Chia Energy Cakes, the delectable crust is the perfect way to top each cup. The sweet, yet tart, berry filling uses just a splash of lemon juice to add the perfect amount of zest to this triple berry crisp.
- 3/4 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup chopped strawberries
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons stevia or sweetener of choice
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons Kodiak Cakes Buttermilk and Chia Energy Cakes Flapjack and Waffle Mix
- 1/4 cup macadamia nuts
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- granola of your choice (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Coat two small ramekins with non-stick spray or butter.
- Add blueberries, strawberries, lemon juice, and sweetener to a small pot and cook under low heat for 3- minutes until blueberries begin to pop and sauce thickens a bit. Turn off heat and set aside.
- Add butter, Kodiak Cakes, macadamia nuts, and syrup to a small food processor. Pulse until thick crumble forms.
- Divide and pour berry mixture into ramekins.
- Divide and add crumble topping.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until the tops are golden brown and berry mixture is bubbling.
- Add granola if desired for an extra crunch.