Blueberry Oat Cookies
- 133 Calories
- 5g Protein
For the cookies: 1 box Kodiak Cakes Blueberry Muffin Mix 1 cup oats 1 stick unsalted butter, room temperature 1 teaspoon vanilla extract 2 eggs For the glaze: ½ cup cream cheese, softened 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature 1 cup powdered sugar ½ teaspoon vanilla extract 2 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk
- Using an electric mixer, beat the butter until smooth.
- Add Muffin Mix in about 3 increments alternating with the oats until combined.
- Add the eggs and vanilla extract and mix until just incorporated.
- Roll batter into balls and place on a greased baking sheet.
- Shape and press your cookies how you want them to look â they will not spread or rise.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Make your glaze while cookies cool.
- Combine cream cheese and butter together, mix with a whisk until smooth.
- Add powdered sugar in about 4 increments (so you don't make a mess) and mix after each addition.
- Add almond milk and vanilla and mix until smooth.
- Add glaze to a piping bag and drizzle on top of each cooled cookie, the glaze will harden over time.