Blueberry Oat Cookies
- 133 Calories
- 5g Protein
This Blueberry Oat Cookies Recipe is a quick and fun snack the whole family will love. Made with Kodiak Cakes Blueberry Muffin Mix, this blueberries oat cookies recipe results in delicious cookies that are also a source of 100% whole grains, whole rolled oats, and 5 grams of protein per cookie. They also take just 25 minutes to make with minimal prep time required, making these blueberry oat cookies recipe the perfect option when you need to make an afterschool snack for the kids or after-dinner treat for yourself.
Recipe provided by Live Laugh Yum
For the cookies:
- 1 box Kodiak Cakes Blueberry Muffin Mix
- 1 cup oats 1 stick unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract 2 eggs
For the glaze:
- ½ cup cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk
- Using an electric mixer, beat the butter until smooth.
- Add Muffin Mix in about 3 increments alternating with the oats until combined.
- Add the eggs and vanilla extract and mix until just incorporated.
- Roll batter into balls and place on a greased baking sheet.
- Shape and press your cookies how you want them to look â they will not spread or rise.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Make your glaze while cookies cool.
- Combine cream cheese and butter together, mix with a whisk until smooth.
- Add powdered sugar in about 4 increments (so you don't make a mess) and mix after each addition.
- Add almond milk and vanilla and mix until smooth.
- Add glaze to a piping bag and drizzle on top of each cooled cookie, the glaze will harden over time.