Chocolate Espresso Biscotti
- 105 Calories
- 3g Protein
- 10g Carbs
Our Chocolate Espresso Biscotti Recipe pairs perfectly with your morning cup of coffee. Kodiak Cakes All-Purpose Baking Mix brings the great taste of 100% whole grains to each pastry, while cacao powder, espresso powder, and semisweet chocolate chips bring rich, chocolatey taste to complement your favorite kind of coffee.
- 2 cups Kodiak Cakes All-Purpose Baking Mix
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons espresso powder
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine the Kodiak mix, cacao powder, espresso powder, salt, and baking powder in a medium sized bowl.
- Whisk until well combined.
- Cream together the butter and sugar in a large bowl or stand mixer.
- Beat until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, mixing in between additions. Add vanilla extract. Slowly add in dry mixture. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Divide the dough in half and form two logs about 14" x 2". Place on baking sheet at least 4" apart.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until logs are firm.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 30 minutes.
- Using a serrated knife, cut each loaf into 1" 2 inch slices and place on baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes until the surface of the cookies is completely dry. Cool completely.