Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 238 Calories
- 4g Protein
- 30g Carbs
Recipe provided by Live Laugh Yum
- 2 cups Kodiak Cakes all-purpose baking mix
- 1-1/2 cups brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 Tablespoons cinnamon
- 2 sticks unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1-1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- With an electric mixer, beat butter and brown sugar until fluffy.
- Add vanilla and eggs and mix until combined, scraping down the sides of the bowl when needed.
- In a separate bowl, Kodiak cakes mix, baking soda, salt and cinnamon and mix until combined.
- Add flour mixture to wet ingredients in about 3-4 increments, mixing after each addition.
- Add chocolate chips and mix until just incorporated.
- Spoon out cookie dough onto a baking sheet, about 1 heaping Tablespoon per cookie, and bake for 8-10 minutes. (depending on how soft you want them!)
- Let cool (or don't) and enjoy!