Cinnamon Spice Marble Cake
- 95 Calories
- 3g Protein
- 2g Total Fat
- 17g Carbs
They Cinnamon and spice makes everything nice and we tend to agree especially when it comes to our Cinnamon Spice Marble Cake Recipe. Warm cinnamon, vanilla, and coconut make this cinnamon spice marble cake a satisfyingly sweet treat while the great taste of 100% whole grain from Kodiak Cakes Buttermilk Power Cakes Flapjack and Waffle Mix make each slice a nourishing snack that'll complement your next cup of coffee or cocoa.
Recipe provided by Recipe provided by Corina Nielsen
- 1-1/2 cup Kodiak Cakes Buttermilk Power Cakes Flapjack and Waffle Mix
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 whole eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cups coconut sugar
- 1-1/2 cup milk of choice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and coat a large loaf pan with non-stick spray, butter, or coconut oil.
- Add Kodiak Cakes mix, coconut flour, baking powder, and salt to a large bowl and stir to combine.
- Add eggs, milk, vanilla extract, and coconut sugar to a bowl or stand mixer. Beat on high until fluffy. Slowly add dry ingredients to wet in 2-3 batches. Mix well.
- Divide batter into two portions. Add cinnamon to one portion. Stir until combined.
- Pour 1/2 of the lighter batter into prepared pan, then 1/2 of the cinnamon batter. Using the back of a knife or large toothpick, make swirls in batter (do NOT over mix). Repeat process with remaining batters.
- Bake 50-60 minutes until a tooth pick inserted into the center comes out with a few moist crumbs.
- Top with crushed granola and extra coconut sugar if desired for a crunchy topping.