- 104 Calories
- 4g Protein
- 5g Total Fat
- 13g Carbs
Recipe provided by Recipe provided by Corina Nielsen
- 1 cup Kodiak Cakes Buttermilk Power Cakes Flapjack and Waffle Mix
- 1 large whole egg
- 1/4 cup melted butter or coconut oil
- 1/2 cup sweetener of choice
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 2 cups frozen mixed berries
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Coat crockpot with butter or non-stick spray. Add berries and maple syrup to crockpot and stir well.
- â¨Add Kodiak Cakes, milk, sweetener, eggs, and melted butter to a medium-sized bowl. Mix well until smooth.
- â¨Pour batter over berry mixture. Set crockpot to HIGH and cook for 6 hours until topping is baked through.