- 104 Calories
- 4g Protein
- 5g Total Fat
- 13g Carbs
Fruit cobblers are a favorite dessert when camping, but our Crockpot Cobbler Recipe brings this camping staple to the convenience of your kitchen. All you have to do is add Kodiak Cakes Buttermilk Power Cakes Flapjack and Waffle Mix to your crockpot, then add other ingredients, blend, and cook for about six hours before serving this delicious, frontier-inspired dessert after dinner.
Recipe provided by Recipe provided by Corina Nielsen
- 1 cup Kodiak Cakes Buttermilk Power Cakes Flapjack and Waffle Mix
- 1 large whole egg
- 1/4 cup melted butter or coconut oil
- 1/2 cup sweetener of choice
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 2 cups frozen mixed berries
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Coat crockpot with butter or non-stick spray. Add berries and maple syrup to crockpot and stir well.
- â¨Add Kodiak Cakes, milk, sweetener, eggs, and melted butter to a medium-sized bowl. Mix well until smooth.
- â¨Pour batter over berry mixture. Set crockpot to HIGH and cook for 6 hours until topping is baked through.