Dark Chocolate Oat Soft Baked Cookies
- 108 Calories
- 4g Protein
- 6g Total Fat
- 12g Carbs
Warm, soft, and packed with the nourishment of 100% whole grains and protein, our Double Chocolate Oat Soft Baked Cookies are a healthy alternative to more sugary snacks. These double chocolate oat soft baked cookies are best served with cold glass of milk and are made using Kodiak Cakes Dark Chocolate Power Cakes to make each cookie a healthy snackâloaded with 4 grams of proteinâthat will fuel your next adventure or keep you going till your next meal.
- 1 cup Kodiak Cakes Dark Chocolate Power Cakes Flapjack and Waffle Mix
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons baking stevia
- 2 large whole eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silpat.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer cream butter, brown sugar, and stevia until light and fluffy. Add vanilla. Beat in eggs one at a time. In a separate bowl, combine oats, Kodiak Cakes mix, salt, and baking powder.
- With stand mixer on low speed, slowly add dry ingredients. Mix until combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until center of each cookie is set, but still soft.