Gluten-Free Cinnamon Roll Flapjack Cup
- 230 Calories
- 7g Protein
- 11g Total Fat
- 26g Carbs
- View Full Info
Indulge in gluten-free cinnamon rolls without the worry of cleaning up the dishes. Besides, you have better things to do with your time, like enjoying the great outdoors. Whip up a nutty, spiced, sweet treat in minutes and take it with you while you’re embarking on new experiences.
- 1 Kodiak Gluten-Free Buttermilk & Maple Flapjack Power Cup
- 2 tablespoons walnuts, chopped (optional)
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon milk
- Remove the sealed lid from the Kodiak Gluten-Free Flapjack Power Cup.
- Stir in chopped walnuts and water until fully combined.
- In a separate bowl, stir the melted butter, brown sugar, and cinnamon together.
- Dollop the cinnamon sugar mixture over the top of the mixed flapjack cup. Use a butter knife to swirl the cinnamon sugar into the batter.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Make the icing by stirring the powdered sugar and milk together in a small bowl.
- Drizzle the icing over the top of the cooked muffin cup. Enjoy warm.