Halloween Bear Chow
Who can resist a handful of bear chow? Not us. And this Halloween bear chow is a great snack for costume parties, spooky potlucks, or to keep your little cubs satisfied before a big night of trick or treating. Sweet, salty, crunchy, and oh so yummy â its the talk of Halloweentown.
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 cups Kodiak Cakes Bear BitesÂ (any flavor)
- 1/2 cup Halloween sprinkles and/or candies
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- Melt the peanut butter, chocolate chips, and butter together in a microwavable glass bowl.
- Stir in Bear Bites until combined.
- Toss in sprinkles and powdered sugar.
- Spread evenly across a sheet pan and let cool completely.