Heart-Shaped Chicken Alfredo White Pizza
Prep Time:90 mins
Cook Time:30 mins
- 600 Calories
- 33g Protein
- 34g Total Fat
- 43g Carbs
- View Full Info
It's a pizza parlor favorite in your own home. Chicken Alfredo Pizza is perfect for the white sauce loving pizza fan in your life who needs something other than pepperoni to satisfy their cravings. Plus, with a crust that features whole grains, it might put the local slice spot out of business.
- 4 cups Kodiak Cakes Buttermilk Power Cakes
- 2 tablespoons instant yeast
- 1-1/2 cups warm water (95°F - 105°F)
- 1/4 cup olive oil + additional for brushing
- 1 cup alfredo sauce
- 1 cup fresh mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup cooked chicken, chopped
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Combine Kodiak Cakes Buttermilk Power Cakes Mix and instant yeast together in a mixing bowl.
- Add the warm water and olive oil to the dry mix.
- Mix on low speed of an electric mixer using a dough hook.
- Increase the speed and knead for 8-10 minutes. If the dough is sticking to the sides of the bowl, wet your hand, loosen the dough, and form it into a ball. Then, continue mixing. If needed, add up to 1/4 cup extra Kodiak Cakes Mix.
- Place the dough into a bowl greased with olive oil.
- Cover and let rest for 40 minutes in a warm place or until the dough doubles in size.
- Stretch and fold the dough, then rest for an additional 20 minutes or until the dough doubles in size.
- Meanwhile, slice the fresh mozzarella into thin slices and pat dry with a towel. Let dry for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 425°F
- Roll/stretch the dough into a large heart shape and brush the crust with additional olive oil.
- Spoon alfredo sauce over the crust. Add a thin layer of mozzarella, chopped chicken, more mozzarella, and fresh parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 425°F for 25-30 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is crispy.