MARBLED SALTED CARAMEL COOKIE ICE CREAM PIE
- 450 Calories
- 7g Protein
- 24g Total Fat
- 51g Carbs
- View Full Info
Salted caramel cookie ice cream is exactly what you've been looking for to bring your classic cookies and milk to a whole new level — you just don't know it yet. Picture this... salty but sweet flavor, notes of vanilla and walnut, and a finish of Kodiak Thin & Crispy cookie crumbles to add the perfect crunch. Are you sold yet? Just whip up this delicious ice cream pie recipe and thank us later.
Recipe provided by Moments of Wild
- 1-1/2 cups Kodiak Thin and Crispy Chocolate Chip Walnut Cookie crumbs
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 40 ml water
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons salted butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 6 scoops chocolate ice cream
- 6 scoops vanilla ice cream
- Crush 1 box of Kodiak Thin and Crispy Chocolate Chip Cookies into a fine crumb. You can do this by hand, with a blender, or food processor. Add melted butter and mix to evenly combine into a crumbly mixture. Press evenly into a 9x9 pie plate.
- Bake the crust at 350F for 6 minutes. Remove cookie crust from oven and allow to cool completely to room temperature. You could also place it in the fridge to speed up the process.
- Meanwhile, prepare your salted caramel sauce. In a heavy bottomed saucepan add, the sugar and water. Stir to combine and set over medium high heat.
- Bring to a rolling boil and allow it to bubble until the mixture reaches a light golden brown color. Immediately remove from the heat and slowly pour the whipping cream into your caramelized sugar in a slow steady stream, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon as you pour it in.
- Next add in your salt and butter and whisk until it has melted into the mixture. Set aside to cool completely.
- Scoop ice cream into the cooled crust - alternating vanilla and chocolate with each scoop. Drizzle cooled salted caramel into the crevices of the ice cream scoops. Use a spatula to smooth out the top of the ice cream. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the freezer for at least 2 hours before serving.
- Before serving sprinkle the top with more cookie crumbs and milk chocolate shavings around the edge. Slice and enjoy!