Mini Corndog Muffins
- 200 Calories
- 6g Protein
- 15g Carbs
A staple at state fairs, sports games, and backyard barbecues, corndogs have become a nostalgic indulgence for fans everywhere. So, we created this Mini Corndog Muffins recipe to bring the taste of the carnival to your kitchen. Made using Kodiak Cakes Cornbread Mix, these homemade corndog muffins boast wholesome ingredients like whole grains and pack in the protein so you don't have to feel guilty about eating more than one!
- 1 box Kodiak Cakes Cornbread Mix
- 1-3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 12 mini sausages
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a mini muffin pan.
- In a large bowl, combine Kodiak Cakes mix, milk, melted butter, and eggs. Mix until smooth.
- Fill a mini muffin pan 3/4 full. Slice the mini sausages in half and place in the center of the cornbread batter.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden.