- 230 Calories
- 4g Protein
- 7g Carbs
- View Full Info
Believe it or not, this No-Bake Cheescake recipe is easy to make and does not require an oven. The crust features 100% whole grains and packs in the protein from Kodiak Cakes Bear Bites. Just mix, pour, and let your No Bake Cheescake set in the fridge for two hours before serving.
- 1-1/2 cups Honey Bear Bites, crushed
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup (2 packages) cream cheese
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix the crushed bear bites, melted butter, and sugar until combined.
- Press the mixture into a greased 7â springform pan.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden.
- Meanwhile, use an electric mixer to beat the cream cheese until smooth.
- Add heavy whipping cream and vanilla. Mix on high speed until light and fluffy.
- Place the cheesecake mixture into the cooled crust and refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.