No-Bake Peanut Butter Granola Cup
- 140 Calories
- 5g Protein
- 8g Total Fat
- 13g Carbs
- View Full Info
When spontaneous adventures arise, reach for a no-bake peanut butter granola cup for fast protein, sustaining nourishment, and satisfying taste. The best part about this chocolate peanut butter treat…you don’t need to patiently wait by the oven for it to cook. It’s a no-bake, on-the-go snack for your last-minute activities.
- 1 box Kodiak Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Protein Ball Mix
- 3/4 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 1 cup chocolate melting wafers
- Combine Kodiak Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Protein Ball mix, peanut butter, maple syrup, and water in a mixing bowl. Use either an electric mixer or stir by hand until the mixture is fully combined.
- Press 1-2 tablespoon-sized pieces into a mini muffin tin, using your fingers to form a teaspoon-sized indent in the center of each cup.
- Microwave the peanut butter at 50% power for 30-60 seconds to thin out.
- Pour the melted peanut butter into the center of each cup until full.
- Place the pan in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt the chocolate wafers in the microwave at 50% power for 1 minute. Stir. Then, heat in 30 second increments until completely melted, stirring after each interval.
- Remove the pan from the freezer and spoon 1 tablespoon of chocolate over the top of the peanut butter.
- Return the pan to the freezer for an additional 10 minutes.
- Use a butter knife to assist with removing the granola cups from the pan. Serve chilled or store refrigerated in a sealed container for up to 7 days.