Pear, Fig, and Honey Flapjacks
- 340 Calories
- 14g Protein
- 71g Carbs
- View Full Info
Move over apple and cinnamon; pear, fig, and honey are ready to step up as the new favorite in your bear den with this Pear, Fig, and Honey Flapjacks recipe. Swap out store brand honey for organic or farm fresh to add even more flavor to these pancakes. This hearty and delicious breakfast dish is ready to eat in less than 10 minutes and packs in 14 grams of protein to help keep you full all morning long.
- 1 cup Kodiak Cakes Cinnamon Oat Power Cakes
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup pears, diced
- 1/4 cup fresh or dried figs, sliced
- 1/4 cup honey
- Stir Kodiak Cakes mix and water together until combined.
- Pour 1/4 cup of batter onto a heated and greased pan or griddle. Cook on medium-high heat or 375 degrees F. until bubbles form on the top.
- Flip and continue to cook until golden.
- Top pears, figs, and honey.