Poppy Seed Muffins
- 215 Calories
- 9g Protein
- 6g Total Fat
- 34g Carbs
Poppy seeds, whole grains, lemon, and blueberry preserves give this Poppy Seed Muffin recipe a taste youâll crave. Not to mention, the recipe takes only 20 of prep time and 15 minutes to bake, resulting in fresh, warm muffins that pair perfectly with a cold glass of milk.
Recipe provided by Recipe provided by Corina Nielsen
- 1 box Kodiak Cakes Blueberry Lemon Muffin Mix
- 1-1/4 cup milk of choice
- 1/4 cup oil of choice
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 1/2 cup blueberry preserves or jam
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and line a cupcake pan with paper liners or coat with non stick spray.
- Combine muffin ingredients into a large bowl and mix well until smooth. Divide and pour batter into prepared cupcake pan.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes until slightly golden brown and a toothpick comes out slightly moist when poked through the center. Let cool slightly.
- Add 1-2 tablespoons of preserves on top and add fresh blueberries if desired.