Pumpkin Flapjacks with Whipped Pumpkin-Maple Butter, Cranberries, and Walnuts
- 440 Calories
- 13g Protein
- 51g Carbs
- View Full Info
Give your breakfast a seasonal fall spin with this Pumpkin Flapjack recipe featuring Kodiak Cakes Pumpkin Flax Energy Cakes. Mixing equal parts pumpkin puree and your favorite maple syrup makes a perfect spread to add a little fall flare to your stack of flapjacks. Sprinkle with cranberries and walnuts to really bring this dish together.
- 2 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin purÃ©e
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/4 cup fresh or dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 cup Kodiak Cakes Pumpkin Flax Energy Cakes Flapjack and Waffle Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- Place the butter in a small bowl and whip with a fork until fluffy.
- Stir in pumpkin purÃ©e and maple syrup.
- In a separate bowl, toss cranberries in sugar.
- In a mixing bowl, stir Kodiak Cakes mix and water together until combined.
- Pour 1/4 cup of batter onto a heated and greased pan or griddle. Cook on medium-high heat or 375 degrees F. until bubbles form on the top.
- Flip and continue to cook until golden.
- Top with whipped pumpkin-maple butter, cranberries, and walnuts.