Raspberry Hot Chocolate
Thereâs nothing better than a hot beverage on a chilly morning, evening, or night. Take your hot chocolate up a notch with this recipe for Raspberry Hot Chocolate. Kodiak Cakes Raspberry Syrup adds a bright finish to whichever hot chocolate is your preference. Adjust this recipe to make a cup or two or a batch for friends and familyâjust donât forget the whipped cream and marshmallows.
- 2 cups milk of choice
- 1/2 cup finely chopped chocolate
- 3 tablespoons Kodiak Cakes Raspberry Fruit Syrup
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- Marshmallows for topping
- Whipped cream for topping
- Combine milk, chocolate, Kodiak Cakes raspberry syrup, and cocoa powder in a saucepan.
- Heat, whisking occasionally, until the chocolate is melted and fully combined.
- Pour hot chocolate into a mug and top with marshmallows and whipped cream.