Spinach & Eggs Power Wraps
- 76 Calories
- 11g Protein
- 2g Total Fat
- 10g Carbs
Spinach and Eggs Power Wraps take only 20 minutes to make, and they are an easy way to add whole grains and extra protein to your lunch. Simply combine eggs, spinach, and Kodiak Cakes Buttermilk Power Cakes Flapjack and Waffle Mix, and you'll have a delicious wrap to fill with your choice of ingredients.
Recipe provided by Recipe provided by Kiwi and Carrot
- 1-1/2 cup plain egg whites
- 2 large whole eggs
- 2 handfuls baby spinach
- 4 tablespoons Kodiak Cakes Buttermilk Power Cakes Flapjack and Waffle Mix
- 3/4 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Fillings of choice
- Add wrap ingredients to a high speed blender and beat on high until smooth. Let sit 5 minutes to allow Kodiak Cakes batter to thicken slightly.
- Preheat a large pan and coat with non-tick spray. Add 1/2 cup of batter to pan using a circular motion to make thin and even. Cover with lid and cook for 1-2 minutes. Remove cover, flip, and cook for an additional 20-30 seconds until it slides easily in the pan. Place on a cooling rack. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Fill as desired with ham or turkey slices, roasted potatoes, cheese, and/or veggies.