Tropical Fruit & Waffle Parfait
- 320 Calories
- 18g Protein
- 33g Carbs
- View Full Info
This Tropical Fruit & Waffle Parfait layers Greek yogurt with seasonal tropical fruit and Kodiak Cakes Buttermilk & Vanilla Power Waffles. Equal parts fancy, filling, and easy to make, this perfect breakfast parfait recipe can be adjusted to feed just one person or an entire group. If you like a little kick, we suggest topping your parfait with a bit of Tajin spice â a simple seasoning made up of dried and ground red chilies, sea salt, and dehydrated lime juice â to complement the natural sweetness of tropical fruit.
- 1 Kodiak Cakes Buttermilk & Vanilla Frozen Waffle
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 whole kiwi, sliced
- 1/4 cup mango, diced
- 1/4 cup banana, sliced
- 1/4 cup pineapple, diced
- 1 tablespoon coconut chips
- 1/4 teaspoon Tajin (optional)
- Toast waffles on the lowest setting until crispy and hot.
- Cut waffles into to 1â cubes.
- Layer the waffles, yogurt, and fruit in a parfait glass.
- Sprinkle the top of the parfait with coconut chips, additional waffle pieces, and Tajin.