- 8 Kodiak Cakes Homestead Style Power Waffles
- 1 tablespoon neutral cooking oil
- 1 lb Chicken Breast, cubed
- 1 package taco seasoning
- Salt, to taste
- Pico de Gallo
- Sour cream
- Cojita Cheese
- Avocado, sliced
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add the chicken and taco seasoning. Sauté until the chicken is coated and seasoning, golden brown, and cooked through. Add salt to taste.
- Place in a bowl and keep warm.
- Lightly toasted the waffles.
- Serve alongside the pico de Gallo, cilantro, sour cream, cotija, and avocado slices.