- 310 Calories
- 13g Protein
- 15g Total Fat
- 34g Carbs
This whoopie pie recipe uses Kodiak Cakes Dark Chocolate Muffin Mix to make each irresistible whoopie pie an irresistible source of 100% whole grains. Great as an after-school snack for the kids or a decadent dessert after your next dinner party, youâll be glad you tried this easy whoopie pie recipe when it becomes one of your new go-to dessert recipes!
Recipe provided by Recipe provided by Corina Nielsen
- 1 box Kodiak Cakes Double Dark Chocolate Muffin Mix
- 1-1/4 cup milk of choice
- 2 large whole eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup oil of choice (coconut, vegetable, canola)
- 8 Oreos (roughly crushed)
- 3/4 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons sweetener of choice
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and coat 2 whoopie pans (nine each) with non-stick spray.
- Add Kodiak mix, milk, eggs, 1/4 cup of sweetener, and oil into a large bowl or stand mixer. Mix on high until smooth. Fold in half of the crushed Oreos.
- Pour into prepared pans and bake for 15-18 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Prepare filling by adding heavy cream and vanilla to a stand mixer. Beat for 30 seconds and slowly sprinkle in sweetener. Whip until fluffy. Gently fold in remaining crushed Oreos. Place in fridge for 10-15 minutes.
- Assemble whoopie pies by adding 2-3 tablespoons of whipped cream to the center of one cake. Gently press another cake on top. Place all whoopie pies into the fridge to set until you are ready to serve.