Getting To Know You:Brock Winfield Galloway Sine
Along with the many benefits that come with working at Kodiak Cakes, one thing that helps make work feel so fun is the amazing group of people we get to work with each and every day. The employees at Kodiak Cakes each share a love for the outdoors, having a good time and, best of all, great food! We’ve decided that it’s time to start a series of employee spotlights to introduce you to some of the faces behind the emails, phone calls, and other interactions you have with Kodiak Cakes each day.
To kick things off, we’d like to introduce you to Brock Winfield Galloway Sine, our Athlete Coordinator and Consumer Response Representative. Brock started his journey at Kodiak Cakes two years ago and has been making people laugh ever since. He is the face behind most consumer emails and phone calls, and he manages all athlete partnerships. One of the things we love about working with Brock is his whitty humor—keep reading to find out what we’re talking about for yourself!
Brock Winfield GAlloway Sine
- Where is your favorite vacation spot? “The North Shore of Oahu and the South of France. Both have sun, both have babes (I mean waves), and one has baguettes.”
- Do you have a significant other? “Yes, her name is Delta. She takes me places that others can’t. But, if we are talking about an actual person, then no.”
- What is your favorite food? “Chicken Tika Masala or a good ol’ fashioned Cheese Burger with pickles.”
- What is your favorite TV series? “The Sopranos or Entourage, but my guilty pleasure is the Jersey Shore.”
- If you could live anywhere, where would it be? “Prague, because the beer is cheaper than water.”
- Who is your hero? “My mother, because I know she’s going to be reading this. Just kidding. She’s a sweet Scottish lady that keeps me in line… and in kilts.”
- What is your favorite band, artist, or genre of music? “Classic Rock, Jazz and Deep ‘Hauus’ (I know you said it in a German accent).”
- What is your favorite hobby? “Rollerblading – for the weird looks I get and deep burn in my glutes. Or, Golf because that’s what everybody does when they get older, right?”
- What is your alma mater? “University of Utah, ‘Go Utes!’”
- If you could have lunch with anyone alive or dead, who would it be? “Woody Harrelson (self explanatory) or Rihanna (hopefully self explanatory as well).”
- Do you have a nickname? “Brocky, Croc, and Cool Wadda”
- What is your favorite animal? “Orca Whales or Chimpanzees – both are extremely intelligent and love to have a good time!”
- What is your favorite holiday? “Halloween (because the parties are great and there’s candy) and Christmas (because the parties are great and there are gifts).
- What is a fun fact about you that most people do not know? “I once won a male beauty pageant—voting was HEAVILY based on personality & talent.”
- What is your favorite part about working at Kodiak Cakes? “The fact that we don’t just provide our employees a good work/life balance, we encourage it.”
What questions do you think we should ask our next employee spotlight? Share your ideas with us on Instagram by tagging #kodiakemployeespotlights.
Sign up for our Bear Bulletin newsletter to receive more news and deals from Kodiak Cakes right in your inbox!