Have you ever walked into a potluck or breakfast buffet and been immediately overwhelmed by all the options? We know we have, which is why this week we’re sharing four “mini” recipes that are perfect for those who can’t help but sample a little bit of everything. Follow these recipes or play around and create your very own “mini” recipe creations to serve at your 4th of July festivities.
Mini Bear Bite S’mores
Total Time: 10 mins | Makes: 24 servings
- 48 Kodiak Cakes Honey Bear Bites
- 24 mini marshmallows
- 1 dark chocolate bar, cut into 1/2” pieces
- Roast mini marshmallows over a flame until golden
- Sandwich the marshmallows and chocolate between two Bear Bites
Mini Pancake Cereal
Total Time: 25 mins | Makes: 2 servings
- 1 cup Kodiak Cakes Buttermilk Power Cakes
- ¾ cup water
- ½ cup fresh fruit (optional)
- Butter and maple syrup for serving
- Stir Kodiak Cakes mix and water until combined
- Pour the batter into a piping bag fit with a small tip
- Pipe small dots of pancake batter on a heated and greased pan or griddle
- Cook on medium-high heat, or 375°F, or until the edges of the pancakes begin to dry
- Flip each pancake individually
- Cook for an additional 1-2 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve pancakes in a bowl with fresh fruit, a pat of butter, and maple syrup.
Mini Waffle Kabobs
Total Time: 15 mins | Makes: 12 servings
- 4 Kodiak Cakes Buttermilk & Vanilla Thick & Fluffy Waffles
- 2 cups strawberries
- 3 bananas, cut into thick slices
- Microwave Kodiak Cakes Thick & Fluffy Waffles for 30 seconds, then toast on low setting until hot and crispy throughout
- Cut each waffle into 16 squares and layer on skewers with strawberries and sliced bananas
- Serve with maple syrup and whipped cream
Mini Ice-Cream Sandwich
Total Time: 5 mins | Makes: 24 servings
- 48 Kodiak Cakes Chocolate Bear Bites
- 1 pint ice cream
- Sprinkles or mini chocolate chips (optional)
- Use a small cookie scoop or spoon to portion ice cream between two Bear Bites.
- Decorate the edges of the ice cream with mini chocolate chips or sprinkles.
Sign up for our Bear Bulletin to receive more recipes like these right in your inbox every week!