You’ll be surprised how easy homemade baked donuts are to make. This simple, easy-to-make Chocolate Oatmeal Baked Donut recipe takes less than an hour to make and is a healthier alternative to fried donuts. This easy baked donut recipe even uses Kodiak Cakes Dark Chocolate Power Cakes Flapjack and Waffle Mix to make each donut a source of 100% whole grains and protein. Top with your choice of shredded coconut, chopped nuts, white chocolate chips, sprinkles, or even mini chocolate chips!
- Donut pan (6 donuts each)
- 2-1/2 cups Kodiak Cakes Dark Chocolate Power Cakes Flapjack and Waffle Mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure mint extract (optional)
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil, melted + some (not melted) for greasing pan Chocolate
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- Shredded coconut, chopped nuts (cashews, pecans, almonds, etc.), white chocolate chips, mini chocolate chips, sprinkles, etc. Be creative!