Muffins & Quick Breads
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons milk or almond milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups Kodiak Cakes Buttermilk Power Cakes Flapjack and Waffle Mix
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 3 overripe bananas, mashed
- 1 cup crushed pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 2 loaf pans and set aside.
- In the bowl of a standing mixer, combine maple syrup, coconut oil, eggs, milk, and vanilla. Mix well.
- Add in the Kodiak Cakes mix, baking soda, cinnamon and nutmeg and mix until just combined. Mix in mashed bananas.
- Gently fold in pecans with a wooden spoon.
- Pour batter into pans and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until an inserted knife comes out mostly clean.
- Cool ten minutes and remove from pans. Bread may settle slightly.
*This tastes really good with cream cheese spread on top!