- 1/2 cup Kodiak Cakes Dark Chocolate Power Cakes Flapjack and Waffle Mix
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 3 tablespoon Kodiak Cakes Brownie mix
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 whole eggs
- 1-1/4 cup milk of choice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 to 3 tablespoon water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and coat a donut pan (6) with non-stick spray.
- Place all ingredients in a stand mixer or blender. Mix on high until smooth. Let sit for 5 minutes. Stir in optional chocolate chips if desired.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 10-12 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool slightly.
- Prepare topping by adding powdered sugar and water to a small bowl to desired consistency. Dip tops of donuts into topping, then let set for 5-10 minutes.
Recipe Makes approx. 7 Servings
Serving Size = 1 Donut