Eating healthy doesn’t mean you need to swear off sweets for good. This Chocolate Protein Cookies Recipe uses Kodiak Cakes Dark Chocolate Power Cakes Flapjack and Waffle Mix to bring the nourishment of 100% whole grains and protein to each cookie–without sacrificing taste to do so. Simply combine ingredients, prepare batter, and bake at 350 degrees for just eight minutes before enjoying these healthy chocolate protein cookies. Just don’t forget to make enough to share!
- 10 tablespoons salted butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 egg
- 2-3/4 cups Kodiak Cakes Dark Chocolate Power Cakes
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips (6 oz)
- 1/2 cup nuts, chopped, if desired (optional)