- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Line a 9×13 inch pan with parchment paper, so it overhangs on each side. This allows for the brownies to lift out easily for cutting
- In a medium sized heat safe bowl, melt the butter and chopped chocolate together in the microwave, in 20 second increments, stirring in between. Set aside to cool slightly
- Add the sugar to the butter mixer, whisk till well combined
- Add the eggs and vanilla. Whisk till well combined
- Using a wooden spoon, add the cocoa, kosher salt, and flour. Mix till well combined
- Add the chocolate chips and crushed Kodiak Cakes Chocolate Bear Bites. Mix till combined. The batter will be super thick and you’ll be tempted to eat it. Be patient!
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes. Begin testing with a toothpick at 25 minutes. If you see a couple moist crumbs on the toothpick the brownies are perfect.
- Allow the brownies to cool while you make the Cookies and Cream topping.
- In a medium sized heat safe bowl, melt the white chocolate and heavy cream together in the microwave, in 20 second increments, stirring in between
- With a rubber spatula, add the confectioners sugar and crushed Kodiak Cakes Chocolate Bear Bites. Mix till combined.
- Pour the mixture over the brownies, spreading evenly with the spatula. Allow the brownies to cool completely and set. I chill them for a bit to speed up the process
- Lift the brownies out of the pan and cut into bars.
*They’ll keep fresh covered, up to one week, or frozen for a few months*