This recipe for “Everything But The Kitchen Sink” Flapjacks with fill your skillet, your stomach, and help spring clean your pantry, cupboard, or fruit drawer. There may be a recipe but don’t let it restrict you, whatever extra ingredients you may have laying around have a place in these pancakes. Vanilla and almonds? Sure. Butterscotch chips and dried cranberries? Why not. All four with a dollop of whipped cream? Sounds perfect to us.
- 1 cup Kodiak Cakes Buttermilk Power Cakes Flapjack & Waffle Mix
- 3/4 cup water or milk of choice
- 1 egg (optional)
- 1 chopped or sliced fruit (ex: apple, banana, orange)
- 1/2 cup nuts, seeds, dried fruit, coconut, or any similar dried goods on hand
- 2 tablespoon nut or seed butter (ex: peanut butter, almond butter, cashew butter, sunflower seed butter)