- 2 boxes Kodiak Cakes Blueberry Muffin Mix
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup oil
- 16 ounces heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- fresh blueberries
- fresh raspberries
- unsweetened coconut shreds
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Combine Kodiak Cakes, eggs, milk and oil in a large bowl and hand mix until just incorporated. Divide batter equally among 24 cups in two lined or greased muffin pans.
- Bake 12-15 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool completely.
- While muffins are cooling, make whipped cream topping by combining cream, powdered sugar and vanilla in the bowl of a standing mixer. Mix on high until thickened into a spreadable topping. Put in a piping bag and pipe onto cooled muffins.
- Arrange muffins as a flag and decorate with berries and coconut shreds.*Note: Alternatively you can half this recipe and use 24 mini muffin tins to create a flag out of the smaller muffins.