Not a fan of muffins? Well, that’s probably because you haven’t tried this Jalapeno Cheddar Bacon Cornbread Muffins Recipe. This savory take on the classic muffin recipe uses Kodiak Cakes Homestead Style Cornbread Mix to perfectly complement the bacon, cilantro, and cheddar topping. Great as a side or more filling alternative to dinner rolls, these bacon cheddar jalapeno cornbread muffins will become a fixture at your summer barbecues and dinner parties.
- 1 box Kodiak Cakes Cornbread Mix
- 1 cup cheddar cheese(shredded)
- 2 large whole eggs
- 3 tablespoons oil or melted butter
- 1-3/4 cups milk of choice
- 1 small jalapeno(finely chopped)
- 4 thick slices of bacon