Snacks & Sides
- 3-1/2 cups Kodiak Cakes Baking Mix, divided
- 4 tsp. instant yeast
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1-1/2 cup warm water
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour for dusting
- In a large mixer bowl or stand mixer, combine 3 cups of the baking mix, instant yeast, salt, warm water, egg, honey, and butter.
- Knead by hand or on low speed for 3-4 minutes. If the dough is sticking to the sides of the bowl, add ¼ – ½ cups of additional baking mix.
- Place in a large, greased bowl. Cover and let rise in a warm place for 45 minutes – 1 hour.
- Sprinkle flour on a clean surface and pat the dough into a 10×10” square. Cut 12-16 even squares of dough and form into balls.
- Place the rolls seam side down in a greased 9×13” pan. Cover and let rise in a warm place for 45 minutes – 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Bake for 15-18 minutes or until golden.
Recipe Makes approx. 16 Servings
Serving Size = 1 roll