- 1/2 cup egg whites
- 1 large whole egg
- Splash vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon baking stevia or sweetener of choice
- 3 tablespoons Kodiak Power Cakes Peanut Butter Power Cakes Flapjack and Waffle Mix
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons sugar-free jelly
- 1/4 cup strawberries
- Combine egg, egg whites, Kodiak Cakes mix, vanilla, and stevia in a medium-sized bowl. Mix/beat well with a wire whisk.
- Coat a 8-inch non-stick pan with non-stick spray or coconut oil.
- Turn heat to low and make sure coconut oil (or non-stick spray) covers the entire surface. Add egg mixture to pan and let cook 2-3 minutes on first side. It should be golden brown on the cooked side and barely any leftover liquid on the other. Using a large spatula, carefully flip it, turn off heat, and let cook for an additional 1-2 minutes until cooked through. Remove from heat.
- Spread peanut butter, jelly, and sliced strawberries across pancake. Roll and serve.
Recipe Makes approx. 1 Servings
Serving Size = 1 Roll Up