- 6 cups fresh peaches
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 cup Kodiak Cakes Buttermilk Power Cakes Flapjack and Waffle Mix
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 egg, beaten
- Mix together peaches(peeled & sliced), brown sugar, and melted butter
- Put into a 9×9 pan.
- Mix together Kodiak Cakes Mix, Oats, and sugar.
- Add cinnamon and egg and then spread the topping over peaches.
- Bake at 375 F for 45 minutes. (Time may vary with different ovens)
Recipe Makes approx. 12 Servings
Serving Size = 1 Slice