- 5 cups peaches, sliced
- 1/2 cup Kodiak Cakes Buttermilk Power Cakes + 1-2 tablespoons separated
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter, cold
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Toss peaches with 1-2 tablespoons for Kodiak Cakes in an 8” square pan.
- In a mixing bowl, combine Kodiak Cakes mix, oatmeal, sugar, and cinnamon.
- Cut the butter into small cubes and work into dry ingredients until the mixture forms large crumbles.
- Sprinkle the crumble mixture over the peaches.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.