Looking for a tasty fix to satisfy your sweet tooth? This recipe for a Sea Salt Chocolate Chip Blondie Skillet will do the trick. Studded with dark chocolate sea salt morsels, this delicious, easy-to-make dish makes an excellent dessert for any occasion. We suggest you serve each skillet warm and topped with ice cream, caramel and whipped cream!
- 1 Box Kodiak Cakes Chocolate Chip Blondie mix
- 2 eggs
- 1-1⁄4 sticks butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- dark chocolate sea salt caramels – diced into smaller pieces (however many you want!)
- toppings: ice cream, caramel, whipped cream, etc.