Kodiak Cakes Blueberry Yogurt Muffins
- 160 Calories
- 5g Protein
- 24g Carbs
- View Full Info
This recipe makes twelve wholesome Blueberry Yogurt Muffins packed with protein and 100% whole grains from Kodiak Cakes Blueberry Muffin Mix. Greek yogurt also adds a healthy dose of probiotics to the mix and gives each muffin a moist texture you otherwise can't match. In a rush? We suggest baking a batch ahead of time as these muffins will keep for five days in an airtight container or up to seven days in the refrigerator.
- 1 box Kodiak Cakes Blueberry Muffins
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/3 cup Greek yogurt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combined ingredients in a mixing bowl and hand stir until blended.
- Divide batter among 12 cups in a lined or greased muffin pan.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool for 5 minutes before removing from the pan.