Apple Fritter Bread
- 210 Calories
- 6g Protein
- 9g Total Fat
- 27g Carbs
- View Full Info
- 1-1/2 cups Kodiak Power Flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups granny smith apples, peeled and chopped
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375°F and grease a loaf pan with oil or butter.
- In a medium bowl, combine the Kodiak Power Flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, use an electric mixer to cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add the eggs one at a time, followed by the vanilla extract.
- Add half of the flour mixture and mix on low speed. Then, mix in the milk. Add the remaining flour and mix until flour is combined, being careful not to over mix.
- Add half of the batter into the loaf pan.
- Make the filling by combining the chopped apples with the sugar and ground cinnamon.
- Add the apple filling over the top of the batter in the pan. Spread the remaining batter evenly over the apples.
- In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar and cinnamon together. Sprinkle the cinnamon sugar over the top of the batter.
- Bake the bread for 50-60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Let cool before slicing. Store in a sealed container for up to 7 days.