- 410 Calories
- 28g Protein
- 5g Total Fat
- 66g Carbs
- View Full Info
No Holly Jolly Holiday is truly merry without a hot and hearty breakfast — and these Holiday Spice Flapjacks are no exception. Imagine the comforting blend of cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and ginger in each mouthful, evoking the same cozy feeling you get from watching your favorite feel-good holiday flick. And the best part? These festive pancakes are packed with protein, giving you the fuel you need to tackle all holiday activities that await.
Recipe provided by Kitchen McCabe
- 1 container Kodiak Buttermilk Quick Mix Power Cakes
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 cup water
- Butter, maple syrup, whipped cream, etc. to top
- Remove the lid from the quick mix container and peel off the seal.
- Add the ground spices to the container and pour in the water.
- Replace the cap and shake the container vigorously until mix is smooth and well combined.
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat. Squeeze the batter into the prepared skillet in 3” circles. Cook until puffed and bubbly, 1-2 minutes. Flip over and cook on the other side for 30 seconds. Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Serve topped with pats of butter and maple syrup, or whipped cream and maple syrup.