Bacon Corn Cakes
- 330 Calories
- 14g Protein
- 40g Carbs
This Bacon Corn Cakes Recipe makes a quick, easy and, most importantly, filling breakfast or midday snack perfect for those days you need the nourishment of 100% whole grains and protein to keep you going. This bacon corn cakes recipe only takes about seven minutes to make! Simply cook the bacon until crispy then add the remaining bacon grease and water to the Kodiak Cakes Cornbread Unleashed Cup, mix, and pour prepared batter onto a hot pan. To finish the bacon cornbread cakes, just top each cooked cake with bacon!
- 2 egg whites
- 1 Kodiak Cakes Homestead Style Cornbread Cup
- 2 slices of bacon
- 1/3 cup water
- Heat a small skillet and cook bacon until crispy.
- Remove from pan and reserve bacon grease.
- Add water and bacon grease to cornbread mix. Mix well until smooth.
- Divide and portion batter onto hot pan.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes per side until golden brown. Top with crumbled bacon.