Baked Halloween Doughnuts
Do not miss out on these doughnuts. That's right, these baked doughnuts are not only a healthier alternative to traditional doughnuts but also a must-try this autumn. Make them a festive Halloween treat with spiderweb style icing, spooky sprinkles, or maybe some leftover candy bits sprinkled on top.
- 1-1/2 cups Kodiak Cakes Pumpkin Flax Energy Cakes Flapjack & Waffle Mix
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2-3 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Halloween sprinkles for topping
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease a doughnut pan with oil or butter.
- In a large bowl. Combine Kodiak Cakes mix, sugar, butter, eggs, and milk.
- Spoon or pipe batter into the greased doughnut pan.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until a toothpick into the center of a doughnut comes out clean. Let cool completely.
- Combine powdered sugar, cocoa powder, milk, and vanilla. Whisk until smooth.
- Dip or drizzle over the top of the cooled doughnuts. Top with Halloween sprinkles.