- 119 Calories
- 3g Protein
- 10g Carbs
- View Full Info
A great addition to any breakfast spread, our Buttermilk Biscuit Recipe is easy to follow and results in great-tasting, nourishing biscuits that complement everything from a simple bacon and egg breakfast to a bowl of oatmeal. And the best part? This Buttermilk Biscuit Recipe takes less than 30 minutes to make and calls for Kodiak Cakes Buttermilk and Honey Frontier Flapjack & Waffle Mix to give each biscuit the great taste of 100% whole grains and honey.
Recipe provided by Kiwi and Carrot
- 1 cup of Kodiak Cakes Buttermilk & Honey Frontier Flapjack Mix
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, cold
- 1/2 cup milk of your choice
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine Kodiak Cakes mix and sugar in a large bowl.
- Work the butter into the flour mixture by hand.
- Mix in milk to form a dough.
- Scoop biscuits on a lined sheet pan.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden.