Caramel Apple Dip
- 230 Calories
- 1 Protein
- 31g Carbs
- View Full Info
This Halloween, mix up a batch of this sweet, sticky, Caramel Apple Dip and dig in with your favorite flavor of Kodiak Cakes Bear Bites or crisp sliced apples. No matter how you dip, dunk, or devour be sure to put out a bowl at your next dinner date, potluck, or just as a special treat for your little cubs.
- 1/2 cup (1 package) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup thick caramel sauce
- 1/4 cup toffee bits
- Apple slices for dipping
- Kodiak Cakes Bear Bites for dipping
- Mix the cream cheese and sugars using an electric mixer until smooth.
- Mix in vanilla until combined.
- Transfer to a bowl and spread an even layer of caramel sauce over the top.
- Sprinkle with toffee bits.
- Serve with apple slices and Bear Bites.