Who says Halloween is just for kids? Here's an easy Halloween cocktail that's a special treat for the adults to enjoy. Made with Kodiak Cakes Raspberry Syrup, fresh berries, and a splash of vodka or gin, this is a punch that's bright, delicious, and absolutely refreshing. Make a glass for yourself or a whole bowl, then invite over the neighborhood ghouls and goblins.
- 3-5 fresh raspberries
- 2 tablespoons Kodiak Cakes Raspberry Fruit Syrup
- 1 fresh lime, juiced
- 1-1/2 oz. vodka (or extra cranberry juice for a mocktail)
- 1/4 cup cranberry juice
- Ice cubes for serving
- In a shaker, mash the raspberries and Kodiak Cakes syrup together.
- Stir in lime juice, vodka (optional), and cranberry juice.
- Add ice and shake well.
- Strain into a glass filled with fresh ice.
- Garnish with raspberries.