Individual Cranberry Walnut Cobblers
Cakes and pies are just fine but when you really want to impress at the potluck, dinner table, or just to show off for friends and family you canât go wrong with a cobbler. This Cranberry Walnut Cobbler is a frontier-inspired dessert recipe thatâs great in a conventional oven. Sweet fruit filling baked in a delicious batter, itâs best served warm with a scoop of your favorite ice cream.
- 4 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 3/4 cup Kodiak Cakes Buttermilk Power Cakes
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoon butter, melted
- Coarse sugar for sprinkling (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375Â°F.
- In a medium saucepan, combine cranberries, walnuts, sugar, and cornstarch. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix the Kodiak Cakes mix and brown sugar together. Add the egg and melted butter and stir until fully combined into a dough.
- Divide the fruit mixture into the ramekins and top with two small scoops of dough. Sprinkle the dough with coarse sugar.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the cranberries are bubbling and the top is golden.
- Serve with ice cream.