Local Honey Pancakes
- 190 Calories
- 13g Protein
- 31g Carbs
This Local Honey Pancakes recipe is a breakfast essential for those looking to satisfy a simple, sweet craving in the morning. From griddle to table in just 10 minutes, these honey pancakes taste delicious and are so easy to make they'll become a breakfast staple. Made using Kodiak Cakes Buttermilk Power Cakes, each stack of pancakes is packed with protein and whole grains that makes every bite better than the one before.
- 1 cup Kodiak Cakes Buttermilk Power Cakes
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon bee pollen
- 1/4 cup local honey
- Stir Kodiak Cakes mix and water together until combined.
- Pour 1/4 cup of batter onto a heated and greased pan or griddle. Cook on medium-high heat or 375 degrees F. until bubbles form on the top.
- Flip and continue to cook until golden.
- Top with bee pollen and honey.